Whether you’re planning to make the perfect Mother’s Day slideshow or just want to showcase some recent photos and videos in style, you’re going to love these gorgeous botanical-inspired freebie effects for ProShow. Perfect for family, portrait, wedding, nature and landscape photography. Watch the demo video below to see the effects in action!
Slide styles are great for adding quick effects to your photos and videos. But did you know you can edit a slide style once it’s been applied? It’s easy to do and we’ll show you how in this video. This works the same way in ProShow Gold and ProShow Producer, so open up your copy of the software and follow along!
Don’t have ProShow? Download a free trial and take it for a spin!
If you love slide styles but are looking for a way to quickly find your favorites, this post is for you! ProShow lets you organize your slide styles any way you’d like using the Categories feature. Categories are the perfect tool for keeping all your favorite slide styles in one simple list.
Here’s how to create a Favorites list to store your most-loved slide styles in ProShow.
1. Double-click on any slide in your show to open the Slide Options dialog. Under the Slide Styles tab, hit the ‘Manage Styles’ button.
With school back in full-swing and high school seniors on the look-out for an awesome portrait photographer, we thought now would be the perfect time to do a freebie give-away of a cool slide style and caption effect for ProShow Gold and Producer users. ProShow Web users, check out the new Senior Style theme available now. Watch the video below to see what the effects looks like!
Slide Styles are more than just fast and easy effects for making better slideshows, they are also a hot commodity! While Photodex creates packs for customers to purchase, many other third-party companies and users just like you have started selling effects they’ve created to other ProShow users.
If you’re a whiz at developing your own creative and unique slide styles, you might consider selling your styles to other ProShow users. Here are some tips to get you started.
Creating Effects That Sell
Just like any business, your success will depend on the quality of the product, so consider the following when creating your effects:
- Avoid trying to sell effects that are too basic. No one will want to buy something they can create themselves.
- You may be a ProShow Producer user, but be sure to create some effects that can be used in both ProShow Producer and ProShow Gold in order to maximize your customer reach.
- Offer a variety of different styles. There is just as much demand for well designed layout styles are there is for powerful, effects-driven styles.
- Create styles for captions. Don’t limit yourself to just one thing, text effects are in demand as well.
- Look to TV and movies for inspiration. “Edgy,” popular and youth oriented shows/movies are often excellent resources for new and trendy visual design concepts.