Looking for a creative way to display your slideshows? Whether you are a photographer, business owner, bride and groom, or maybe just a hobbyist…the thought of presenting your slideshows in a unique way has definitely crossed your mind.Continue reading →
Make the most of your photos and videos this year with ProShow and a brand-new digital marketing strategy. The need for video is growing and with ProShow you can create a professional-quality video that promotes you and your work. From professional photography to education to real estate and more.
Change the way you do business with a digital marketing strategy for the chance to reach and engage with your target audience. So, get started today!Continue reading →
This week’s spotlighted shows come from Tina Pecht at Savvy Slideshows. Tina initially used ProShow for personal, family, and friends videos to document special occasions. This grew into a business when she began to offer multimedia Christmas Cards. Her concentration now is on small business promotional videos. She also creates videos to promote her photography and slideshow videos.Continue reading →
Happy National Small Business week and a big high-five to all the small businesses around the world that use ProShow to make professional videos to promote, market and grow their business.
Video has become an essential marketing tool with its ability to convey far more meaning than any one image alone. Online retailers have found that customers are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching it featured in a video . According to Google, using video in your website may also improve your search engine ranking. Videos are also great for keeping blogs, websites and Facebook fan pages fresh with new (shareable) content.
Spotlight on Business Videos
See how these business owners use ProShow to make professional video slideshows to promote their products and services.
- Curious Critters Photography Book Video: Award winning photographer and author, David Fitzsimmons, made this dynamic video slideshow to promote his picture book, ‘Curious Critters‘.
- Real Estate Video Showcases Home for Sale: Realtor, Dianna Mandzuk, uses ProShow to make videos of each house she lists. The videos help emphasize the unique features and styles of each home and helps get listing sold! Read more about how Dianna uses ProShow here.
- MuseumWayPearls.com Promotional Video: Museumwaypearls.com uses ProShow to make videos about their jewelry. The videos have helped to spread the word about their products and even helped customers make a purchasing decision.
- Caldera Resort Promotional Video: Resorts and boutique hotels use promotional videos like this to help get noticed and book more rooms. Videos can give potential guests a glimpse of what it would be like to stay at their property and offer up much more excitement than a still image.
- Kay Eskridge Photography Video: Family and portrait photographer, Kay Eskridge, uses ProShow to help promote her photography business. Videos are posted on her blog and social media sites to showcase her studio’s dynamic work in a new and exciting way.
Make Your Own Videos with ProShow
Still images and short video clips are transformed into an emotionalizing, cinematic story when combined with the right music and a little motion. ProShow makes creating a video to promote your business easy.
Try ProShow free: http://www.photodex.com/proshow
Video slideshows put “for sale” homes in the best light for top producing RE/Max Realtor®
Dianna Mandzuk always strives to make her sellers happy and she’s certainly doing something right. In the 25 plus years she’s worked as a Realtor®, she’s received countless awards and is consistently recognized as a top producer in the industry. She prides herself on low-key, no pressure service with the least amount of stress as possible for her clients.
In 2010 Dianna was looking for improved sales and marketing techniques for her website and her photographer tipped her onto ProShow Web, and easy-to-use video slideshow creation tool. The photographer thought slideshows would complement her work style simply by helping the homes come alive and allowing viewers to discover them on their own. Dianna and her team reviewed the features and benefits and quickly agreed.
Since working with ProShow Web, Dianna has noticed her sellers are even happier than they were before. Slick, impressive slideshow tours of listings make clients feel they’ll have the best opportunity to sell their home. Most of them say “Wow, the video helps emphasize the great features and style of our house.”
Because the product is so easy to use, anyone on Dianna’s team can put together a slideshow and post it on YouTube or another social media platform. This has saved Dianna countless hours.
Dianna Mandzuk, RE/Max Realtor®
- “Sellers are very pleased with the videos that we produce for their property and keeping clients happy is the backbone of my new business referrals. ProShow Web adds a tremendous value for both the seller and prospective buyers who enjoy house-hunting.”
- “ProShow Web is an easy to use sales tool that helps me package homes and property in the most professional way, while giving us something compelling to be shared with thousands of potential buyers on Facebook and YouTube.”
- “The admin team can create shows in very little time and post them to YouTube, our Website and other social media platforms. Turnaround time is very important to me and this has allowed us to get our videos to the public very quickly.”
This week’s show comes from Jacqui Trotta who owns the luxury e-commerce jewelry company, MuseumWayPearls.com. Over the summer he purchased ProShow and began making product videos to promote his business.
Jacqui posted the videos on the Museum Way Pearls website, Facebook page and YouTube channel and the result has been fantastic. His promo videos have helped spread the word about his products and even helped customers make a purchasing decision.
Thanks for sharing Jacqui!
This week’s show comes from Ray, a network administrator by day and a photographer and ProShow Producer animator in his spare time.
Ray’s slideshow is a promotional piece for a hotel in Suriname, South America called the Spanhoek Boutique Hotel. It’s a great example of how ProShow can be used to create slideshows for advertising and business. The show runs on a large LED screen promoting the hotel to potential guests and customers.
See more of Ray’s slideshows on his YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/binary546
Want to be our Show of the Week? Email us a link to your slideshow.