Want to get a jump start on finding the perfect gift for Father’s Day? It’s in just a few weeks and we’ve found 5 unique DIY photo gifts that your dad, grandpa, or husband will love. These fun gifts are kid-friendly, easy, and quick to make.
- Photo on Wood Transfer: Try something new with your photos and transfer them onto a piece of wood. You can even go as far as giving it a distressed and textured look. The process is super simple and the results are great so just follow along in the tutorial.
- Rustic Frame: Is the man in your life the outdoorsy type? Make him a twig covered frame with an adventurous photo included.
- Rocky Picture Frame: Another option is this rugged rocky picture frame that’s also perfect for them. Both these frames are inexpensive and easy to make.
- Coasters with Photos: Remind dad how much you love him each time he places his drink down. These personalized tile coasters are a creative way to showcase your favorite photos together.
- Shadow Photo: Carve out special messages for dad using poster or cardstock then
have the kids stand outside making shadows with the message and sun. Then simply take a picture, print, and gift it.
- ProShow Slideshow: Collect all your favorite photos and take them down memory lane with a customized video. Add music, text, and fun FX to complete and enjoy your slideshow keepsake.