Did you know you can now import photos from your ShootProof account directly into ProShow Web? If you’re not already familiar, ShootProof is an awesome service that allows photographers to create elegant online proofing galleries with print-fulfillment and commission-free sales. Plus, they offer a 30 day free trial for all first time users.
This new import option provides seamless integration with your photos on ShootProof to speed up your workflow. Here’s how:
- After creating your show in ProShow Web, click the “add content” button.
- Click on the new ShootProof option from the Add Content screen.
- You will need to log into your ShootProof account the first time you use this feature.
- Once logged in, choose your ShootProof Gallery or Album on the left and select your photos on the right. You can select multiple images at once by holding the Ctrl key (Windows) or Command key (Mac) while you click each photo. Hold the Shift key to select a range of images.
- Clicking the Add button will start importing the selected images into your ProShow Web show.