Happy National Small Business week and a big high-five to all the small businesses around the world that use ProShow to make professional videos to promote, market and grow their business.
Video has become an essential marketing tool with its ability to convey far more meaning than any one image alone. Online retailers have found that customers are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching it featured in a video . According to Google, using video in your website may also improve your search engine ranking. Videos are also great for keeping blogs, websites and Facebook fan pages fresh with new (shareable) content.
Spotlight on Business Videos
See how these business owners use ProShow to make professional video slideshows to promote their products and services.
- Curious Critters Photography Book Video: Award winning photographer and author, David Fitzsimmons, made this dynamic video slideshow to promote his picture book, ‘Curious Critters‘.
- Real Estate Video Showcases Home for Sale: Realtor, Dianna Mandzuk, uses ProShow to make videos of each house she lists. The videos help emphasize the unique features and styles of each home and helps get listing sold! Read more about how Dianna uses ProShow here.
- MuseumWayPearls.com Promotional Video: Museumwaypearls.com uses ProShow to make videos about their jewelry. The videos have helped to spread the word about their products and even helped customers make a purchasing decision.
- Caldera Resort Promotional Video: Resorts and boutique hotels use promotional videos like this to help get noticed and book more rooms. Videos can give potential guests a glimpse of what it would be like to stay at their property and offer up much more excitement than a still image.
- Kay Eskridge Photography Video: Family and portrait photographer, Kay Eskridge, uses ProShow to help promote her photography business. Videos are posted on her blog and social media sites to showcase her studio’s dynamic work in a new and exciting way.
Make Your Own Videos with ProShow
Still images and short video clips are transformed into an emotionalizing, cinematic story when combined with the right music and a little motion. ProShow makes creating a video to promote your business easy.
Try ProShow free: http://www.photodex.com/proshow