Each Friday we share the top 5 most buzzed about topics and questions about making video slideshows with ProShow. These come directly from ProShow users just like you and are collected by our customer service team each week! Read the round-up below to see what people are curious about this week.
- I have so many slide styles it’s hard to find just the ones that I’d like to use. Is there an easy way to filter these so I can quickly get to my top picks?
We suggest using the Favorites tool found in the Effects Manger in ProShow. For a detailed overview of this feature, click here.
- Is it possible to copy slides from one show to another in ProShow?
ProShow supports your standard copy and paste function in Windows. Using the copy and paste functions will allow you to copy and paste slides from one show to another. For more information regarding this topic, click here.
- Why do I get ‘missing files’ message when loading my show?
This message appears when photos, videos, or music in your show have been renamed, moved, or removed from the original path. To learn more on this topic, click here.
- How do I edit the fade time for my slideshow’s song?
You can adjust the fade in/out time for your song by dragging the flags located on the bottom –left and right of the song. Simply drag them inward to add the fade time to your song. To learn more on this topic, click here.
- Some of my styles are missing from the Slide Style window in ProShow, how do I get them back?
This can happen when a filter has been applied to the styles list in Slide Options. To show all styles, make sure the Aspect ratio and Layers filter are set to ‘All ratios’ and ‘All layers’ and see if this helps. For more info on this, click here.