Premium ProShow Web subscribers have the ability to create and save custom themes. A theme is a collection of effects, transitions and caption animations that get applied to your photos, videos and text when you create a new video slideshow.
A custom theme uses only effects you choose and can be used on any video slideshow you create. Custom themes are a great time-saver for creating videos with a consistent look and give you the freedom to mix and match effects to create your own unique videos.
Here’s how to make your own custom themes in ProShow Web.
- Log into ProShow Web and click the ‘Create a Video‘ button.
- You’ll be prompted to pick a theme to start your show. In the bottom left of the theme selection window, click the ‘+ new theme‘ link.
- A new window will open where you can turn on or off effects for your custom theme. Choose a selection of transitions, caption effects and slide effects for your custom theme, then hit ‘Create‘.
- You’ll be prompted to give your new theme a name. Try using a descriptive name that you’ll remember and hit ‘Create‘.
- Your new, custom theme will be created using only the effects you’ve selected. Now anytime you want to create a new video slideshow, you can choose from the variety of built-in ProShow Web themes, or a collection of your custom themes.