The all-new ProShow Remote app allows you to easily publish your ProShow 6 slideshows directly to your iOS device from your desktop. You can also remotely control live show playback on your computer and import photos and videos from your camera roll to a new slideshow on your computer!
How to connect the ProShow Remote app to your ProShow desktop software:
- Open the ProShow Remote app on your device, then open your ProShow 6 desktop software on your computer.
- In ProShow, go to Tools > ProShow Remote App > Connect to Device and click on this option.
- Now, on your device, tap the blue Connect button in the app to view the list of available computers running ProShow on your network.
- On your device, tap the computer that you would like to connect to from the list.
- Now locate the 6 digit code found inside the ‘Connect to Remote App’ screen in your ProShow desktop software and enter this into the app and tap the green Connect button.
That’s it! You should now see your show thumbnail listed at the top of the ProShow Remote app and your desktop software should now say ‘Connected!’
You’ll be able to send shows wirelessly to your iDevice, control live playback of slideshows on your desktop and import photos and videos from your camera roll, directly into a new slideshow.