Have you ever used a quote in a slideshow? A well-placed quote can help introduce a show, break up the monotony of a long series of images and interject a feeling or emotion. Wedding, portrait, sports and even travel slideshows are all great candidates for using quotes.
Adding quotes to a ProShow slideshow is easy. Either type a quote directly onto a slide and use the built-in tools to control the font, color, size and placement or create a graphical text image in Photoshop to bring in as a new slide.
Below are some of our favorite quotes to use in slideshows and a sample video.
Great Quotes for Slideshows:
- ‘Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.’ – Aristotle
- ‘Find joy in the journey.’
- ‘Wherever you go, go with all your heart.’ – Confucius.
- ‘A little step may be the beginning of a great journey.’
- ‘With you I am home.’
- ‘Family. Like branches on a tree, we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.’
- ‘Life is better with friends.’
- ‘The best love stories have no endings.’
- ‘When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.’ – William Shakespeare
- ‘Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and Dreams are forever.’ – Walt Disney
- ‘The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been and the memories we’ve made along the way.’
Check out even more great quotes for slideshows on our Pinterest board.
Have any great quotes you’ve used in a slideshow? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below.