Father’s Day is June 16th, 2013. Do you know what you’re getting Dad yet? We’ve rounded up some cool apps to help make Father’s Day a hit this year!
1. ProShow Slideshow Creator: Take Dad on a trip down memory lane by creating a photo + video slideshow from your pics and videos. Add text, music and share online or download to watch with the whole family. Pick from dozens of animated themes – there’s even one for Father’s Day! For iPad and iPhone. Free, plus and premium accounts available.
2. Weber’s On the Grill: Perfect for the Dad that loves grilling! Features 280 classic Weber recipes plus 40 recipes for rubs, marinades, and sauces. Also doubles as a grill timer, right in the app. Your phone or device will ding and vibrate when the timer goes off. For iPhone, $4.99.
3. iHandy Level: For the handy-man in your life, the iHandy Level app is the perfect tool to assit with projects around the house. Hanging a picture or measuring an angle is just a tap away. For iPhone, free.
4. Camera Awesome: Is your Dad a shutterbug? The Camera Awesome app makes capturing family memories fun and takes your photos to the next level by shooting fast and taking sharper, better-exposed shots. Dad will love the advanced picture-taking benefits of this app and all the cool photo filters. For iPad and iPhone, free.
5. Shake-N-Tell: Perfect for Dad’s who love telling bedtime stories! This app comes loaded with story outlines – complete with characters, plot twists and happy endings – taking the storyteller on improv adventures that are different every time, free.