Slide styles are great for adding quick effects to your photos and videos in ProShow. Chances are you have a group of favorites you tend to use again and again. Instead of searching for them each time you’d like to use them, make a Favorites category and group all your top effects in one place. Here’s how to do it!
- Open ProShow Gold or ProShow Producer and click on the FX button in the top toolbar.
- In the FX dialog, you’ll see all your installed Slide Styles. Select your favorite effects (for multiple selection hit CTRL while clicking) and then click the Categorize button towards the bottom of the window.
- Click the ‘Add’ button and type in a name for the new category you’re adding. ‘My Top Ten’ or ‘My Favorite Styles’ will work great.
- Then hit Apply and the slide styles you selected will be added to your new category. You can always go in and add more slide styles to your new category at anytime. Just use the steps mentioned above.
- Now, go to the Slide Styles dialog and you’ll see your new category. Click on it to quickly access all slide styles you’ve categorized there.
We hope this helps you keep your effects more organized and easily accessible!