This Valentine’s Day, create a photo + video slideshow to celebrate the ones you love. With ProShow slideshow tools it’s easy and you can have a finished video in just minutes. Check out our tips below on how to make the perfect slideshow for family, friends and loved ones.
Get the Look
Download our free effects and layouts for your Valentine’s Day slideshows. These work with ProShow Gold 5, ProShow Producer 5 and ProShow Web (Web users, you’ll see ‘Sweet Valentine’ as a new slideshow theme). Just add your photos, video clips and music and you’ll have a perfect video ready for sharing in minutes.
Tips on Making Your Slideshow Perfect:
- Keep the intro short and sweet. ‘A Story About Us‘, ‘Through the Years‘ or simply the name of you and your loved one ‘Jane + Bill‘.
- Look for photos that span the years and include those in your slideshow. Tell the story of how you met or how your family has grown throughout the years.
- To change things up, turn a few of your color photos into black and white and sprinkle them throughout your slideshow.
- Use a typewriter style font, this will help make your video have that handmade feel and will add a bit of charm to your slideshow. (Tip: Courier is a common font that has the type-writer look)
- For slides that contain two photos, think about which photos to use in those slots and make sure they have meaning being next to each other. Sometimes using a wide family shot in one and then cropping the same photo to just show holding hands or a close up of feet lined up can turn into a great layout.
Looking for some fun photo-centric valentine’s day projects? Visit our Valentine’s Day Pinterest board for DIY photo projects, tips, cool Valentine’s Day fonts and more.