The holiday season is officially here, bringing round a flurry of festivities and photo-sharing opportunities! Creating a photo + video slideshow for the holidays is an easy way to reach out to friends, family and clients to share the things we’re most thankful for. Popular uses for holiday slideshows include end-of-year recaps, holiday video e-cards, family history retrospectives and party slideshows.
ProShow slideshow tools make it quick + easy to create beautiful holiday slideshows for sharing on TV or online. For inspiration, check out our holiday style guide featuring free Holiday-themed effects available for download.
Getting Started With Your Holiday Slideshow
It’s easy to making a beautiful photo + video slideshow for the holidays with ProShow. Here’s how to get started:
- Get a free trial of ProShow.
- Select the photos & video clips you want to use in your show.
- The wizard will guide you through the basics of setting up your show.
- To apply the holiday look featured in the Style Guide — just download the FREE ‘Holiday Nostalgia’ effects below, install, then apply to any slide.
- For an extra fun, seasonal look — check out Transition Pack 2 for add-on effects like: Frosty Snowflakes, Bokeh Blur and Starbound.
- Once your slideshow is ready to go and rockin’ the holiday look, it’s ready to publish online or for TV.
The Finished Holiday Slideshow
Made with ProShow slideshow software. Try it free.
Download Free Holiday Effects
Download the free ‘Holiday Nostalgia’ effects set for use in your ProShow slideshows.
Click here to download and watch a video of the free effects in-action.
Looking for More Inspiration?
Check out our Snap-Happy Holiday inspiration board on Pinterest where you’ll find festive holiday photo crafts, ideas and other fun stuff.