A good photography blog inspires creativity, motivates you to try new things and gets you excited about going out and capturing something new and unexpected.
photos by William Innes
We rounded up our top 10 most inspiring wedding photography blogs that showcase some of the freshest, most beautiful wedding photos out there!
1. Del Sol Photography: Gorgeous images, passionate couples, beautiful locations. Del Sol Photography’s site has tons of epic destination wedding photos to flip through. Check out their Trash the Dress section for epic images!
2. William Innes: If you’re not careful, you’ll find yourself spending hours on William’s blog. With new posts up almost every other day and literally thousands of gorgeous images to take in, it’s an absolutely amazing resource for inspiration.
3. Sal Cincotta: Browse through tons of wedding day posts that ooze sophistication and encompass a wonderful artistic flair.
4. La Dolce Vita Studio Blog: For a mix of high-end boudoir, engagement and wedding posts, visit La Dolce Vita’s blog. Each set of images comes with a personal story about the client, a wonderful glimpse into the photographer/ client relationship.
5. Evan Chung Photography: Each post features photos that tell beautiful stories. You’ll see engagements, families, wedding and more. Browse through hundreds of posts and take in the bright, colorful photography.
6. Ben Chrisman Blog: Each photo you run across on the Ben Chrisman blog looks like a piece of art! Gorgeous colors, composition and lighting make their images stand out like nothing you’ve seen before.
7. Cory Ryan Photography: Browse through tons of photographs that feature bright, beautiful pops of color, hip couples and the coolest weddings you wish you were invited to!
8. Melissa Jill Photography: Melissa Jill offers a beautiful site with every detail you could possibly need! She keeps her personal blog here as well reflecting her natural talent and personality.
9. Jasmine Star Photography Blog: A cool twist on a traditional photography blog with plenty of inspiring images, articles and personal stories from Jasmine herself.
10. Dream, Love, Photography Blog: Unique and beautiful photography with a vintage vibe. Tiny details, beautiful macro shots and more.
What are some of your favorite places to find inspiration? Be sure and let us know in the comments below!