One of the best parts about traveling is all the beautiful sites you get to see along the way. Taking photos of all these breathtaking places is a great way to relive those moments. (Another great way to relive the moment is by creating a slideshow…just saying.)
We’ve rounded up 10 inspirational travel photography blogs. These blogs include beautiful photo galleries, tips on traveling, photography tips, and lists of places to visit. Get ready to pack your bags, a stroll through these sites will surely inspire wanderlust!
10 Travel Photography Blogs to Inspire You
- Ken Kaminesky Photography: Ken Kaminesky, travel photographer, is on a journey to see the world in a new way and shares his visions with us through his travel & photography blog.
- Stuck in Customs: New Zealand based photographer, Trey Ratcliff, travels the world and shares his inspirational images and HDR tutorials on his website.
- Geotraveler’s Niche: Lola knew she was meant to travel when she discovered her affinity for the geosciences and maps. Her photography and travel are characterized by vibrancy and hope.
- Everything Everywhere: Travel photographer, Gary Arndt, has visited over 100 countries. Take a peek into his collection on his blog.
- Earth & Light: Landscape, wildlife, and travel photographer and author! Richard Bernabe shows us his passion for everything he does through his images.
- World of Wanderlust: A photo that started it all, lead to to a blog and business that inspires. Follow Brooke Saward and all her adventures.
- Getting Stamped: Couple Hannah and Adam left their “American Dream” life they were living and headed out on an epic trip of a lifetime. Check out their travel stories, tips, photography, and more.
- Brendan’s Adventures: 5 years. 6 continents. 80 countries. Endless memories. Travel photographer and journalist from Canada, Brendan van Son, shares his amazing and crazy adventures with us.
- Tiny Atlas Quarterly: 5 talented creatives who share a love of travel, connect people through beautiful work and offer a unique take on new and familiar destinations.
- The Planet D: Dave and Deb inspire people to pursue their desire of being an adventurer and to step out of their comfort zones.
Once you’re back and have gathered all your photos, create a ProShow slideshow! Share your experiences with all your friends, followers, and family.