Have you ever wanted to share a slideshow you’ve created on Facebook? With ProShow it’s easy and I’ll show you how it’s done in just a few steps. Follow along!
2. A window will pop up where you’ll select a few parameters and then upload.
3. Click the Quality drop down menu and select Facebook High Definition (Best). This will make sure you’re uploading an HD version of your slideshow and the video will playback crisp and clear.
4. Next add a Title and give your video a Description.
5. Then hit Upload Video to Facebook.
6. You’ll be prompted to log into Facebook to allow ProShow to upload the video to your Facebook page.
7. Enter your username and password, then hit Log In.
8. The next screen asks you to allow ProShow to access your Facebook page. (this is only so it can post your video for you) Click ‘Install’.
9. Once you hit Install the Facebook window should close and ProShow will begin to render your video and then upload it to Facebook. In a few minutes (or more depending on how long your video is) your video will be up on Facebook.
Error During Upload
If you get an error during upload it almost always has to do with anti-virus software, Avast, AVG, Norton and McAfee in particular are known to disrupt the internet activities of other applications (ie ProShow) and cause an error when you’re trying to upload a slideshow from ProShow to Facebook.
You’ll need to create an ‘exception’ with your AV software for ProShow then try the upload again. Creating an exception is a quick and easy way to allow a specific program to communicate with the internet while still providing rock solid protection preventing those unwanted intruders from gaining access to your machine.
Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
Manually Uploading to Facebook
You can also manually upload your video to Facebook. In the main Facebook output screen instead of selecting Upload to Facebook, you can choose Save Video to My Computer. This option allows you to render and save a Facebook-ready version of your slideshow to your computer. Then all you have to do is go to Facebook and upload the video you created to your page. It adds an extra step but can sometimes be the easiest method for some.