So you’ve got all your awesome ProShow slideshows on your iPad ready to show off to friends and family.
But, how can you get these beauties from your iPad to play on your HDTV? If you have an Apple TV and the latest version of IOS on your iPad, iPhone or iPod, it’s a snap!
Give your slideshows the big-screen treatment in just a few clicks:
1. Make sure your iPad (or iPhone or iPod) and Apple TV are on the same wifi network in your home, studio or wherever you may be.
2. Turn on your TV and make sure it’s set to Apple TV mode.
3. Open your slideshow on your iPad and begin to play it.
4. Tap the screen until you get the play controls, then click the upward arrow on the right to bring up the AirPlay options.
5. Select Apple TV as the source to play your video.
6. Your video will begin playing on your TV right away.
That’s all there is to it! You’ll have your video slideshows streaming on your TV from your iPad in just seconds!